Desalter Plant Update- (posted 11/20/2018)
- 11/20/2018 Pleasant Valley Mutual Water Co has been approved for a Desalter Plant located at 2411 N Ponderosa Dr. Camarillo CA 93010.
For questions please contact us at 805-482-5061
New Billing System Update – (update 5/17/2019)
- PVMWC has officially transitioned over to our new billing system! 5-17-19
In your first bill is directions to PVMWC’s webiste: www.pvmwc.com where you can click the ” pay bill online” tab and set up your preferences or pay your bill. PVMWC WILL NO LONGER BE USING XPRESS BILL PAY effective 5-17-19. Mailed checks, drop box payments, and in office cash/check/money order payments will always be accepted.
If you have trouble with the new billing please contact the office for more information or help setting up your accounts.
- Your PVMWC Water Bill is Changing! 2-20-19
Pleasant Valley Mutual Water Company is transitioning to a new billing system so we can offer you added features for managing your account, both online and in person. Online payment service through Xpress Bill Pay will no longer be available once the new system is in place. (you will be notified of the exact date in future mailings and on the website)
Dear Shareholders and Customers,
Your PVMWC billing will soon be changing. Please keep an eye out for notifications (mail, e-mail, website, and our automated phone calls) and read them thoroughly (Front and Back / all pages) as directions and important dates for the changeover will be sent to you. If you would like phone call or email notifications please contact our office and update your contact information as this is the most efficient and timely way to contact the district with notifications and emergency information.
You will need to change your auto pays once the new billing is up and running. XpressBillPay and Bank bill-pay/-e transfer will no longer be accessible by our system and payments will not reach our office.
What Is Changing?
- E-check processing and instructions will be sent out with the billing when the new system is live. ** please note a new website will be provided with the new billing to: log in, pay, set preferences and create an account**
- Credit card processing notification and instructions will be sent out with the billing when the new system is live. ** please note a new website will be provided with the new billing to: log in, pay, set preferences and create an account**
- All Bills will revert to paper- /- mailed bills until you change your preference in the new system.This means anyone currently on e-bill notification will no longer be on e-bill notification until you create your account and set your new preferences on the new system.
- PVMWC customers will have new notification options, In addition to email and paper bills PVMWC will offer text notifications with amount due, due dates and a link in the text to pay the bill directly.** please note a new website will be provided with the new billing to: log in, pay, set preferences and create an account**
Appearance of the Bills:
- PVMWC bills will look different. Logos, graphs and account information will remain. Auto pay notice will be on the bills reminding the payee that they are on auto pay. A last year vs. current billing comparison will be on the bills as well. ** please note a new website will be provided with the new billing to: log in, pay, set preferences and create an account**
Auto Pay Must Be Recreated By The User:
- ALL AUTO PAY AND COMMUNICATION/NOTICE PREFERENCES MUST BE RECREATED – THE OLD AUTO PAYS WILL NOT WORK ONCE WE ARE ON THE NEW BILLING SYSTEM. Once we go live on the new billing system we will no longer have Xpress bill pay or the bank service through Xpress bill pay or Chase Payment Tech that pull checks electronically set up through your bank bill pay. PVMWC will not be able to transfer auto pays from Xpressbillpay once we are on the new system. Everyone MUST Recreate auto pays and accounts in the new system.
PVMWC is committed to working with you during this transition and informing you along the way. We will run billing side by side on the old and new system to ensure proper billing and update our website with progress and important dates.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you.
General Manager, Gerard Doran
Pleasant Valley Mutual Water Company.
California’s main water sources have been severely impacted by record dry conditions. We’re already using our reserves to supply our everyday water. Our water situation is serious. Here is how you can help.
|Indoor water conservation tips|
|What you can do||How much you can save|
|Turn off water when you brush your teeth.||3 gallons a day|
|Shorten your showers by one or two minutes.||5 gallons a day|
|Fix leaky faucets||20 gallons a day|
|Wash only full loads of laundry||15 to 50 gallons a day|
Talk to your family and friends about saving water. If everyone does a little, we all benefit a lot!
|Outdoor water conservation tips|
|What you can do||How much you can save|
|Water your yard before 8 a.m.||25 gallons a day|
|Install a smart sprinkler controller||40 gallons a day|
|Use a broom to clean driveways and sidewalks||150 gallons each time|
|Check your sprinkler system for leaks, broken sprinkler heads, and over spray.||500 gallons a month|
Using organic mulch around plants will reduce evaporation and can save hundreds of gallons a year!
**STATE WATER BOARD APPROVES EMERGENCY REGULATION**
*** PVMWC CONSERVATION ORDINANCE IN EFFECT ***
ALL PLEASANT VALLEY MUTUAL WATER COMPANY USERS ARE EXPECTED TO STOP THE FOLLOWING:
- WATERING OF OUTDOOR LANDSCAPES THAT CAUSE EXCESS RUN OFF IS PROHIBITED
- WASHING DOWN DRIVEWAYS AND SIDEWALKS OR ANY OTHER PAVED SURFACES IS PROHIBITED
- USING A HOSE TO WASH MOTOR VEHICLES UNLESS FITTED W/ SHUT OFF NOZZLE IS PROHIBITED
We are all in this together, so please conserve water. Know how to operate your irrigation controller.
Thank you for your cooperation,