© 2023 by Name of Site. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

 

 

 

 

About PVMWC

Directors

Warren Manzer
President

James Graham
Vice President/Secretary

Paul Debusschere
Treasurer

Marilyn Rodgers
Board Member

Edward Saxey
HR

 

Field Personnel

Jerry Doran
Water Superintendent

Tim Murphy
Water Treatment & Distribution Operator

Andrew Doran
Water Treatment & Distribution Operator

 

Office Personnel

Cynthia Rios
Office Manager

Myra Rios

Office Assistant

 

 

 

 

Quick Links

 

Holidays Observed

• New Years Eve

• New Years Day

• Martin Luther King Day

• Presidents Day

• Memorial Day

• Independence Day

• Labor Day

• Veterans Day

• Thanksgiving

• Friday after Thanksgiving

• Christmas Eve

• Christmas Day

 

 

 

 

Contact Info & Hours

Office Hours

Mon            8:00am - 4:30 pm

Tue             8:00am - 4:30 pm

Wed            8:00am - 4:30 pm

Thurs         8:00am - 4:30 pm

Fri              8:00am - 4:30 pm

Lunch            12:00 -12:30

Sat & Sun                Closed

Address

1863 Las Posas Rd
Camarillo, CA 93010

Phone:        +1 805-482-5061
Fax:        +1 805-482-5771
E-mail:        info@pvmwc.com
Website:     https://pvmwc.com

+1 805 482 5061

Reports

2019 water rate letter

WATER SUPPLY

Pleasant Valley Water Company’s water supply is obtained from several sources. 80% of our water comes from two local groundwater wells; the other 20% is purchased from the State Water Project and is imported by the Calleguas Municipal Water District via the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California. The ground water we produce goes through an iron and manganese filtration plant before its delivered to our customers.

The purpose of a back-flow prevention device is to keep unsafe drinking water from mixing with the potable water supply. A back-flow prevention device must be installed on all residential irrigation systems, fire sprinkler systems, commercial facilities where chemicals are used, boiler systems, and other systems where drinking water could become contaminated.

P.V.M.W.C. and the State of California require that all back-flow prevention devices, with the exception of atmospheric vacuum breakers, be tested annually by a certified back-flow prevention devise tester. This testing process helps ensure a safe drinking water supply for the residents.

.